Are you looking to switch to natural care products? Flaconi has you covered! Their expansive collection of natural care products offers something for everyone, whether you're looking for facial care, body care, hair care, or all of the above. With products from trusted brands like Lavera, Weleda, and Burt's Bees, you can rest assured that you're getting only the highest-quality natural care. Discover why Flaconi is the perfect place to make the switch to natural care today.
SLOWDAY Relax Lavender & Sage Lip Balm
Flaconi's SLOWDAY Relax Lavender & Sage Lip Balm is a must-have natural care item for anyone who wants to soothe their lips and enjoy the benefits of plant-based ingredients. This vegan lip balm is not only free of PEG, parabens, and mineral oils but also comes in a 100% recycled plastic jar, making it an eco-friendly choice for conscious consumers.
The lip balm features an all-natural fragrance that evokes the calming scent of lavender and sage, making it perfect for moments of relaxation and self-care. But it's not just the fragrance that makes this lip balm special. Its ingredients are 100% natural, with nourishing almond and grape seed oils that hydrate and protect your lips from dryness.
The SLOWDAY Relax Lavender & Sage Lip Balm has also received certifications from Leaping Bunny and VEGAN, ensuring that it is not tested on animals and contains only vegan-friendly ingredients. So if you're looking for a lip balm that's not only effective but also ethical and eco-friendly, look no further than Flaconi's SLOWDAY Relax Lavender & Sage Lip Balm.
SLOWDAY Relax Lavender & Sage Hand Lotion
Flaconi's SLOWDAY Relax Lavender & Sage Hand Lotion is the perfect addition to your natural care routine. This vegan hand lotion is not only free of mineral oils, parabens, and PEG, but it is also cruelty-free and vegan-friendly, with certifications from Leaping Bunny and VEGAN.
Formulated with 98% natural ingredients, including nourishing shea butter and sunflower oil, this hand lotion will provide the hydration and nourishment your hands need without any harmful chemicals. The remaining 2% of ingredients are mainly included to enhance the sensory properties and durability of the product.
Not only does the SLOWDAY Relax Lavender & Sage Hand Lotion take care of your hands, but it also takes care of the environment. The jar is made from 100% recycled plastic, making it a sustainable choice for conscious consumers.
The aromatic blend of lavender and sage in the fragrance will transport you to a tranquil evening walk through fragrant lavender fields, allowing you to relax and reconnect with your body and mind. Add Flaconi's SLOWDAY Relax Lavender & Sage Hand Lotion to your natural care routine for a luxurious and eco-friendly experience.
SLOWDAY Relax Lavender & Sage Body Spray
Flaconi's SLOWDAY Relax Lavender & Sage Body Spray might be just what you need. This body spray is designed to soothe your senses and calm your mind with its gentle lavender and sage scent.
One of the best things about this body spray is that it's free from mineral oil, parabens, and PEGs. It's also vegan-friendly and not tested on animals, making it a great choice for anyone who wants to reduce their impact on the environment. The product is also Leaping Bunny certified, which means that it's cruelty-free.
The fragrance used in this body spray is 100% natural, which is rare for many other body sprays in the market. It's formulated with cactus flower extract that has soothing properties to keep your skin calm and moisturized. Additionally, the packaging of the spray is eco-friendly, made from 100% recycled plastic.
Whether you want to freshen up after a workout, feel relaxed after a stressful day, or just want to enjoy the calming scent of lavender and sage, this body spray is the perfect choice. It's gentle, and natural, and will leave you feeling rejuvenated and relaxed.
SLOWDAY Balance Rosemary & Mandarin Zest Shower Gel
Indulge in a revitalizing shower experience with Flaconi's SLOWDAY Balance Rosemary & Mandarin Zest Shower Gel. This vegan shower gel and bath foam is specially formulated to provide a refreshing and invigorating cleanse while also nourishing your skin with natural ingredients.
Free from mineral oil, parabens, and PEGs, this shower gel is a safe and ethical choice for conscious consumers. It has received certifications from Leaping Bunny and VEGAN, ensuring that it is not tested on animals and contains only vegan-friendly ingredients.
97% of the ingredients in this shower gel are of natural origin, with the remaining 3% providing sensory properties and product durability. The fragrance is 100% natural, and it combines the uplifting scents of spicy rosemary and zesty mandarin, creating a sensory experience that will awaken your senses and leave you feeling refreshed.
Infused with soothing cactus flower extract, this shower gel also helps to calm and moisturize your skin, leaving it feeling soft and supple. The bottle is made from 100% recycled plastic, making it a sustainable choice for environmentally conscious individuals.
Start your day off right with Flaconi's SLOWDAY Balance Rosemary & Mandarin Zest Shower Gel, and let its invigorating scent and nourishing properties help you find your inner balance and awaken your senses.
SLOWDAY Awake Stone Pine Bergamot Body Oil
Flaconi's SLOWDAY Awake Stone Pine & Bergamot Body Oil is the perfect way to start your day with a burst of energy and rejuvenation. This luxurious body oil is formulated with natural ingredients that nourish and hydrate your skin, leaving it soft and supple. The invigorating scent of stone pine and bergamot will awaken your senses and uplift your mood, helping you feel refreshed and ready to tackle the day ahead.
This body oil is free from mineral oils, parabens, and PEGs, making it a safe and gentle choice for your skin. It is also cruelty-free and vegan-friendly, with certifications from Leaping Bunny and VEGAN, so you can feel good about using it.
The SLOWDAY Awake Stone Pine & Bergamot Body Oil is easy to apply and absorbs quickly into the skin, without leaving a greasy residue. Simply massage it into your skin after showering or bathing to lock in moisture and leave your skin feeling nourished and glowing.
With its luxurious texture, delightful scent, and natural ingredients, Flaconi's SLOWDAY Awake Stone Pine & Bergamot Body Oil is a must-have addition to your natural care routine. Treat yourself to a spa-like experience at home and enjoy the benefits of this indulgent body oil.